PIXELYNX, the new gaming venture created by musicians and technologists Richie Hawtin and Joel Zimmerman aka deadmau5, and music and gaming industry veterans Ben Turner, Dean Wilson and Inder Phull, announced today that they have signed a deal with Niantic, the company behind the popular mobile game Pokémon GO. PIXELYNX will leverage Niantic’s Lightship Augmented Reality Developer Kit (ARDK), which empowers developers to create engaging AR experiences that inspire movement, exploration and connection at a global scale, to develop a mobile app version of their new gaming platform.
- Niantic partners to build a real-world metaverse
- Niantic Engineering: Building Planet-Scale Augmented Reality
- Niantic Lightship Platform | Global Launch
- How to Buy Land in Metaverse SuperWorld App Real Estate NFT Augmented Reality App Virtual Reality VR
- Trying Digital Clothing NFTs & Real Life Skins – The Future?