Hello builders! We’re back with another web3 development tutorial.
Today we’ll be teaching you step by step how to build an NFT gated membership club. NFTs which can be used to represent membership of a club and unlock gated communities or websites are a popular and powerful web3 use case. Projects such as PROOF, Poolsuite, Bored Ape Yacht Club and VeeFriends have popularised this concept.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to:
– Deploy an edition drop (An NFT drop of ERC-1155 tokens),
– Implement a gas-less mint so that your audience don’t have to pay transaction fees.
– Build a gated Discord server which holders of the NFT are able to access.
NFT Edition Drop Guide: https://portal.thirdweb.com/contracts/edition-drop
Gasless Drop Guide: https://portal.thirdweb.com/guides/create-gasless-nft-drop
thirdweb portal: https://portal.thirdweb.com/
thirdweb Twitter: https://twitter.com/thirdweb_
Aww, Rats! channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AwwRatsPack
Aww, Rats! Twitter: https://twitter.com/awwratspack
- How to build an NFT drop without writing any code (Bored Ape Yacht Club, CryptoPunk clone)
- How to add a connect wallet button to your web3 app. (NFT Collections, Marketplaces, DAOs)
- How to secure your NFTs on IPFS. (NFT Collections, NFT Drops, PFP Drops)
- 🔴 Build BAYC with Next.js, Tailwind & Thirdweb (NFT Drop Tutorial)
- How to Deploy an NFT Drop Using a Smart Contract – no coding needed! (thirdweb.com)