Full Article: https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.68494/title.tyler-the-creator-mocks-nfts-monkey-supreme-hoodie#
The NFT (non-fungible token) trend has infiltrated Hip Hop over the last year, with everyone from JAY-Z and Eminem to Future and Lil Baby either selling their art as an NFT or spending big money on securing exclusive items for themselves. One rapper who won’t be jumping on the NFT bandwagon anytime soon, however, is Tyler, The Creator. The Grammy Award-winning multi-hyphenate recently sat down for a wide-ranging interview as part of Converse’s “All Star Series,” in which he shared his candid thoughts on NFTs.
Subscribe to HipHopDX on Youtube for daily Hip Hop News:
Check out more of DX here on social media:
Tweets by HipHopDX
Script: Andy Bustard
Video Edit: Alex Vasallo
Video Manager: Jeremy Hecht
Executive Producer: Sharath Cherian
For over 21 years, HipHopDX has been at the forefront of Hip Hop culture, reaching over 3.2 million readers and 5 million followers per month. As one of the longest-standing Hip Hop digital publications, DX not only stays current on Hip Hop culture, but continues to influence it, encourage it, and simultaneously reflect on its past. Our insightful, honest editorials, unbiased reviews, premier audio and video sections, and original video content, draws one of the most loyal followings online. As a part of Warner Music Group, HipHopDX is expanding internationally and continues to build upon the reputation it has garnered from decades of work.
- Irv Gotti Explains Creating Jay Z, Ja Rule & DMX’s Super Group
- Lil Uzi Vert Fan Who Was Promised College Tuition Payment Just Graduated & Wants To Pay It Forward
- Dame Dash & Roc A Fella Settle “Reasonable Doubt” NFT Lawsuit With This Conclusion
- JAY-Z Wins Lawsuit Over Dame Dash For “Reasonable Doubt” NFT
- Eminem Responds To Jack Harlow & Pete Davidson’s ’SNL’ Spoof & Readies 1st NFT Release