A verdict is in for the three former Minneapolis police officers charged with violating George Floyd’s civil rights.
The jury started deliberating just before 10 a.m. Wednesday. The trial began on Jan. 24. The case went to the jury after four weeks of testimony from more than 30 witnesses including all three defendants. The jury deliberated a total of approximately 13 hours. Seven hours on Wednesday, another six on Thursday.
Tou Thao, J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane were all charged with failing to render medical aid to George Floyd. Thao and Kueng were also charged with failing to intervene in Derek Chauvin’s unreasonable use of force.
- 3 former Minneapolis officers found guilty of violating George Floyd’s civil rights | local coverage
- Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs, has dropped by 80% in the first 24 hours
- Как купить пак в NBA Top Shot? Покупаем пак за 14$ в NFT NBA TopShot?
- George Floyd statues vandalized in Brooklyn, Newark
- Charged Particles 101 | How To Mint An NFT