#crypto #NFT #insidertrading YahooFinance
Yahoo Finance’s David Hollerith joins the Live show to discuss former OpenSea executive potentially facing 20 years in prison after being charged in an alleged NFT insider trading scheme.
Don’t Miss: Valley of Hype: The Culture That Built Elizabeth Holmes
Watch the 2021 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders Meeting on YouTube:
Subscribe to Yahoo Finance: https://yhoo.it/2fGu5Bb
About Yahoo Finance:
At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.
Yahoo Finance Plus: With a subscription to Yahoo Finance Plus get the tools you need to invest with confidence. Discover new opportunities with expert research and investment ideas backed by technical and fundamental analysis. Optimize your trades with advanced portfolio insights, fundamental analysis, enhanced charting, and more.
To learn more about Yahoo Finance Plus please visit: https://yhoo.it/33jXYBp
Connect with Yahoo Finance:
Get the latest news: https://yhoo.it/2fGu5Bb
Find Yahoo Finance on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2A9u5Zq
Follow Yahoo Finance on Twitter: http://bit.ly/2LMgloP
Follow Yahoo Finance on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2LOpNYz
Follow Yahoo Finance Premium on Twitter: https://bit.ly/3hhcnmV
- Facebook’s next generation digital wallet ‘Novi’ explained by head of FB financial David Marcus
- NFT minter discusses partnership with Quentin Tarantino, and rights dispute with Miramax
- NFTs are coming to Instagram, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg announces
- Amazon referred to DOJ, Limewire to return as NFT marketplace, Better.com lays off more workers
- ‘Stoner Cats’ cartoon creator Mila Kunis raises $8 million in a 35 minute NFT sell-out