AKON’s CRYPTO, CRYPTO CITY and NFT’s
The NFT market, unlike any recent crypto trend, is experiencing massive adoption. With Snoop Dogg, The Weeknd, and a long list of others set to drop NFTs, a paradigm shift is imminent. And now American-Senegalese rapper and R&B singer Akon has launched AkoinNFT, a non-fungible token (NFT) platform to “supercharge and empower artists” and brands.
Akon said in 2018 that he wanted to start a company called Akoin and make a cryptocurrency called AKN. He wanted to make Wakanda, the city in the “Black Panther” movie and comics, a reality.
Now in April 2022, Akon announced the launch of AkoinNFT, a complete service for the creation and distribution of NFTs. In fact, the Akoin team, responsible for the digital asset platform and the AKN cryptocurrency created by artist Akon, has partnered with Taqo.io to create a complete service for the creation, minting, and distribution of artistic works using NFTs.
- What Akon Revealed About NFTs And Why You Should Pay Attention
- TrueCommerce customer case study – NFT Distribution
- The NFL BLOCKS Crypto Partnerships & NFT Collections [ September 6, 2021 ]
- How can NFTs help content creators? | Rappers, Artists and Athletes
- NFT Gas Fees Opensea | Explained for Beginners